Tuesday 23 June 2009

THE ETERNAL CAPITAL OF ISRAEL, CAPITOL HILL?

Link

Source:  CNI Foundation - Cartoons

Source: CNI Foundation - Cartoons


Comic Relief for a World Weary of Wars

A Project of the N.E.M.

White House Cartoon #1
Friends,

If I were a cartoonist I would draw a picture of President Obama and Michelle reading the newspapers at the breakfast table in the Presidential Quarters at the White House. They never start reading the newspapers until everyone has finished eating breakfast and the girls are off to school

Michelle What you readin’, Hon? The President: I’m reading this article, my sweet: ISRAELI LOBBY `CAUSING RIFT BETWEEN OBAMA, SENATORS Have you read it yet? Michelle: Not yet. The President: What are you reading, my darling dear? Michelle: I’m reading this one: Netanyahu in DC: “Those were the days, my friend.” The President: I read it. Michelle: What are you thinking, Hon?

The President: I’m thinking about M.J. Michelle: Michael Jordan? The President: And I’m thinking about the M.J.S.D. Michelle: M.J.S.D.? The President: Yes, I’m thinking about the Michael Jordan Slam Dunk. Michelle: Well, thinking is hard work, but somebody’s gotta do it. Let that cartoon be a lesson to you.

Peace,

Roy



June 22, 2009 - Posted by Elias

No comments: