Friday 23 March 2012

Barry Weiss: As a "second category Jew"

GiladAddDear Mr. Atzmon, I just read "The Wandering Who." Your book is revolutionary in the most positive sense. As a "second category Jew", one who considers himself to be a human being who happens to have a Jewish background, I have come to accept your positions about Zionism and Jewish identity politics (of the right and the left) without ever having read your work until now. Of course, I could not have articulated these positions nearly as well as you have and for that I thank you. As for those who attack you viciously, on all parts of the political spectrum, it merely demonstrates their neurosis, although I am certain you do not need me to tell you this.

Barry Weiss, California,


The wandering who- Gilad AtzmonGilad Atzmon’s New Book: The Wandering Who? A Study Of Jewish Identity Politics Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian  
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: