Tuesday 27 January 2015

OPEN LETTER TO WAR CRIMINAL CHRIS KYLE – WORLD’S WORST HUMAN BEING – AUGUST 2012

To my readers – This will be the first in a series I will be doing a monthly basis of expose’s on the most horrible Godless scum I can find.
This month’s smegma award for the most putrid rancid demonic sub-human piece of crap in the world is Navy Seal sniper Chris Kyle. This pig faced red neck will be able to look forward to eternity in Hell for his crimes against humanity.
You are such an evil reprobate wicked sadistic sick twisted sociopathic punk – it is hard to know where to begin. I have read some excerpts from your putrid disgusting book which is a chronicle of your sadistic murderous killing sprees of innocent men women and children patriots whose crime was trying to defend their OWN country family and dignity from the World’s largest institutionalized terrorist group – the jew occupied imperialist US MILITARY.
To you, new readers – I am not a mal-content leftist commie. I served my country with honor in one of our elite branches as a Special Operations Paratroop commander. I also trained basics at the USATC and was the youngest company commander on record there according to the PIO. I also trained Marines and Seals in ‘Green Beret’ unconventional airborne operations.
I was also a foreign diplomat ( Vice Consul) for 5 years – as well as a NASA project aerospace engineer who did materials certification and troubleshooting for projects ranging from early re-entry vehicles to Polaris ( submarine)missile guidance systems. I am a commercially rate pilot as well as a PADI scuba instructor.
Now back to the pig faced scumbag du-jour who this article is dedicated to. I love children – you dirt bag – and have sons and granddaughters – and love them no less than the patriot parents of the Afghan and Iraqi children you brag about murdering. Your book reveals your TRUE racist redneck mentality. What was your favorite racial epitaph against these poor people – dirt bag? Was it “dune coon or rag head or camel jockey” or a new one.
You sick psychopaths are ALL the same – and I have seen so many of you. You are bullies drunkards stupid uneducated racist violent degenerate moral cowards whose thrills are inflicting as much pain and terror and humiliation on your defenseless victims as possible. By your OWN sick twisted admission – murdering some terrified child was fair game as long as they were “rag heads” – isn’t that true – scumbag?
You ‘defended’ NOTHING – asshole! You got your license to kill innocent people – ” KILL EVERY ONE FROM 16-65″ – isn’t that what you did – you murdering filthy animal! You considered ANY human being that was not one of your precious jack-booted murdering psychopath assassins – even women -especially pregnant ones – isn’t that right – pig face?
What a big brave man! Wow – a wannabe cowboy and bronco rider from Texas no less. IF – in fact YOU are the quintessential example of what is considered a ‘man’ in Texas – then the first bomb dropped here should be reserved to ‘flush that toilet’ from this land.
YOU – Godless dickwad – are the EXACT profile of who will be murdering their own neighbors right here in the USA. you fit the profile of those scum from 29 Palms who admitted they would murder their OWN neighbors if asked to by the ‘authorities’ – just like the USSR -right buddy?
Sick degenerate twisted sadistic sociopaths like you are the greatest threat to the safety of MY people and to WORLD peace that ever existed. Your imbecile child like brain – like all moron rednecks – is suited only for violence murder and terror! As old as I am – if I could defend my country by fighting demonic retards like you – I would make the sacrifice in a heartbeat.
Criminals like you are an embarrassment to every decent man woman and child on EARTH – especially those veterans who served during my era – REAL men like Bo Gritz and David Hackworth
I served over a half century ago when we were a decent moral Godly people and our military was honorable. Our purpose was the D-E-F-E-N-S-E of my country – and N-O-T being murderous imperialistic war criminals who trained your sons to become murderers and kill innocent people who had NEVER EVER attacked me or my family or my country in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!
You boast that the proceeds from your new redneck hate book are to go to the widows and orphans of fellow seals. You stinking filthy hypocrite! YOU personally – you sadistic prick – are responsible for HUNDREDS of innocent widows and children. NONE Of these murdered people or their families EVER did you ANY harm. They were simply defending THEIR homes and families against an aggressor force of Godless soulless scum!
You want to be a REAL man? Fall on your knees and beg our Lord forgiveness for the unspeakable crimes you have committed. THEN – announce that the profits will go to the orphans and widows of the innocent brave patriot parents you MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD – not the criminals who murdered them – you idiot!
Remember this day. I PROMISE that you WILL be haunted by the spirits of the countless innocent victims living and murdered will come back in your dreams to haunt you. You are not human. You are a MONSTER!
If my children or grandkids were raped or tortured or brutalized or murdered by aggressor scum like you – I would use my last breath to avenge their suffering and death. According to you – for defending MY OWN HOME – MY OWN FAMILY – MY OWN COUNTRY – I would be “SAVAGE – and DESPICABLE – and EVIL”. Isn’t that EXACTLY what you stated – your stinking Godless piece of shit hypocrite.
AND my murdered children and family would be according to YOUR morality and wisdom – nothing more than “BUGSPLAT” – isn’t that ALSO TRUE , you imbecile inbred oyster brained moron?
I took an oath on the Book of God when I became a soldier – just like you did – only I kept mine! Do you know what the motto of my branch unit is – scumbag? It says: ‘DE OPPRESSO LIBER’. Can you little tiny child’s brain tell me what that sacred Special Operations banner means? Of course not. Let me spell it out for your sick twisted racist bigot hate filed brain. It means: ‘TO LIBERATE FROM THE OPPRESSED”
Soulless Godless sub-human knuckle dragging garbage like you – ARE THE OPPRESSOR! Do you get it yet. You have disgraced my uniform – you are a disgrace to my Republic – and you are a debasement and ignominy to ALL that is good compassionate honorable brave true and Godly in this life.
I was taught that death was better than dishonor. Scum like you consider HONOR a DIRTY word. that is the difference between you and your current ilk and the decent men I served with 2 generations ago.
May you rot in hell – as you certainly WILL. When you die – thousands of decent human beings will rejoice. Don’t worry about the worms in the grave – child killer – You are so filthy nasty putrid that there are some things that even a maggot will not touch.
==============================================
My name is Joe Cortina. I was a 60s Green Beret commander and a representative for IBM as well as a scientist for Honeywell Aerospace in Florida. I later became President of my own manufacturing company. I have two sons and 2 granddaughters who are the reason for my dedication to expose the threats to the freedoms I hope to see them enjoy as I did many decades ago when America was still a Christian-based sovereign nation free of Zionist influence.
Book Of John Chapter 8 – as Christ damns the Jews ( and NOT JUST THE HIGH PRIESTS AND Pharisees – see notes below)
” Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.”
” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”
“That this SATANIC FATHERHOOD cannot be limited to the Pharisees is MADE CLEAR in 1 John 3;8-10″
Matthew 23:15″ Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
“You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?” (Jesus – to the Jews; in Matthew 23:33)
“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.” — Benyamin Netanyahu, at the time a former IsraHELL prime minister
“There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people“
Jeremiah – 7 -16 God speaks to the prophet regarding the Jews: “Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: